Wednesday 6 March 2019

Wednesday

 I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea then a small coffee. I did 2 rows of my knitting and then got ready to turbo. I did 30.7miles av 19.8mph. When I finished H had a ride. The builders arrived this morning. A skip has been put on the front lawn and a huge heap of sand. In the back garden there is a cement mixer and 2 wheelbarrows. In our garage we have a load of cement and a huge roll of membrane. They have dug out the footings so it’s a good start. I hung out the washing when the rain stopped . For lunch we had a cup a soup and H had a cheese sandwich with celery, I had the cheese and celery without the bread. We had a glass of wine and now we have only one bottle left! I knitted all afternoon, I got the washing in, it was till a bit damp but much drier than when I put it out. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We hadbreaded cod for dinner with chips, peas and sweet corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment