Wednesday 20 March 2019

Wednesday work

  I got up at 5.35 after a dreadful night. I just couldn’t sleep. I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toasted malt loaf for breakfast. I packed my lunch ready for work and then relaxed in front of the tv till 7 when I cleaned my teeth, dressed and got ready to go to work. I trimmed leeks till coffee break when Andy took me down to the yard. After our break we washed the leeks but left them in the baskets for me to pack later. I walked back to the leeks and when Andy had pulled 3 boxes of rhubarb he joined me. We finished off the 4 rows that had been lifted and then drove to the carrots where we picked 3 boxes of loose ones. By then in was Andys lunch time so I packed leeks. I did 9 boxes and it was 1 o’clock and my home time. I have to go again next Wednesday. When I got home  🏡 I had a coffee and another slice of bread. I got the washing in at 3, dry and then gardened for an hour before going in to make a pot of tea and watch tipping point. When it was over I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had mackerel with a baked potato, mushrooms and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment