Saturday 16 March 2019

Saturday

 I got up at 6:20 and had a slice of leftover pizza for my breakfast! I made a pot of tea and put on a loaf of bread while H made the coffee. I read my magazine and after H had drunk his coffee he went up to ride 62.5 miles on the turbo.. (100 k) while he was upstairs I did the kitchen and toilet floors and washed all the cupboard doors etc. When I had done I made the bed and did all my ironing. When H had finished I made him a coffee and a cheese and beetroot sandwich while I had a salad 🥗
When I had finished mine I went into the garden and began clearing up. I have started to weed the path and have done about a third of it so far. At 2 o’clock I came in and got ready to turbo. I did 21.1 miles in an hour and a minute, I think it was the best ride I have done. As soon as I had finished I made a sausage meat and onion pie I also added a couple of mushrooms. We had it with broccoli, new potatoes and carrots. It was delicious. While it was cooking I had a bath, we had yogurt for pudding. Tomorrow I am having porridge for breakfast and going to try to get my diet back in the grove! It won’t be brilliant because we only ate half my pie and will have the other half tomorrow. I don’t really think pastry is good for me😁. Because it’s Saturday there is nothing only rubbish on tv so I am watching ‘The devil wears Parada ‘ I have not seen it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment