Sunday 10 March 2019

Wet Sunday.

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on my usual load of washing. I had a cup of tea an decided to try an egg for my breakfast. It’s now 5.50 and there is no sign of any rash yet and I haven’t taken one of the antihistamine tables for 3 days now. 🤞🏻 We had a coffee and then I cleaned my teeth and made the bed etc. Next I did 2 rows of my knitting and H came in with another coffee. At 9.45 I went up, put my cycle gear on and and rode 23.3 miles on the turbo trainer while I listened to the Archers omnibus. So I rode for an hour and a quarter. It was hard work. When I finished I had a shower and we had cheese on toast for lunch. Next I did a few more rows of knitting and our daughter and son in law came round. . When they left we watched a Columbo and had a glass of wine. It’s the last of my Christmas wine and I am not buying any more for a while!! I did a fee more rows of knitting and then cooked dinner. We had chicken with mashed potato, cabbage, carrots and gravy. It’s been raining most of the day and I haven’t been outside the door! Just as I finished this blog my boss rang to say he can manage without me again this coming week so another holiday for me. He will ring again next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment