Tuesday 5 March 2019

Tuesday

 I got up at 6.05 put on a load of washing and then made porridge and a pot of tea and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and H washed up all the big things for me. I hung out the washing and he looked at his Spanish homework. His lesson was today rather than tomorrow. When he left I knitted till he came back. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with pickles and a coffee. I went outside after that and cleared the conservatory space because the builder was coming to have a look. I has just cleared it when he turned up. He said they were coming to lay the base tomorrow but if it’s too wet it will be postponed. It’s only small so won’t take long. H had a turbo and when he was done I did a few miles.(12.3 miles) I had a bath and then cooked dinner, we had a jacket potato with a meat sauce. The sauce was fried onions, mushrooms, sweet corn, peas carrot, red wine, an oxo cube and tomato purée.  It was very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment