Friday 15 March 2019

Friday

I got up at 6, stripped the bed and put it all in the washing machine. I had a slice of toast and marmite with a cup of tea for breakfast. As soon as we were done we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop. We got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. At 9am the double glazing man came round to  double check the measurements of the base so they can get stuck in to making the top half of the conservatory and it should be completed sometime in April. No sooner had he left when the lorry arrived to take away the skip so everywhere is looking more tidy. I hung out the washing when the rain stopped and was lucky enough to get it dry again. For lunch H had a cheese sandwich and I had a tomato 🍅 and a slice of cheese 🧀. We both had a coffee ☕️. I then sat and read my book till 1.30 when I went up to turbo in the pain cave, I rode 23.3 miles and my average speed was 18.6 so not bad for an 80 year old woman 👵. When I had finished I had a bath and then made a pot of tea, we had a cup with a square of plain chocolate 🍫. For dinner tonight we had pizza and salad, it was tasty. Tomorrow H is planning to do a long ride on Zwift so I will get stuck into the housework. It’s nice getting the kitchen and toilet floors swept and washed while there is nobody wandering around.

No comments:

Post a Comment