Thursday 28 February 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6.10 and had my porridge, tea and coffee. Next I dressed, made the bed and started on the housework. First I vacuumed all upstairs apart from the pain cave where H was riding. I cleaned all down the stairs and then vacuumed all downstairs, shook the mats and dusted. I swept the kitchen and toilet floors because I like to get into the corners. H finished his ride so I made us a coffee and later on he had cheese and biscuits for lunch while I had a lump of cheese with a tomato.
H put the fire on because he turned cold after his ride and it was so hot I couldn’t stay in there so I went into the back garden and worked from 12 noon till 3.10. When I went in I had a shower and we had a glass of wine. We watched tipping point and the chase and I cooked dinner. We had sausages, burgers, mushrooms, eggs, tomatoes and potato wedges.
It is my weigh in day and I am 134.8, last week I was 135.4 so I lost a little! I am really pleased because it was a soup and sandwiches week, lunch out in Sheringham and fish and chips in Mundesley. I have done a lot of exercise which must have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment