Sunday 30 September 2018

Sunday..

I was up at 6.10, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. H made us a coffee and I hung out the washing. Next I took the hose out to the front because we have reseeded out lawn and it was drying out. I got our bikes out of the garage and read a chapter of my book. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went out to pick sloes so I can make some sloe gin. It didn’t take us long to pick as many as I wanted so we carried on and rode to Aylsham via Blickling and home. It was a nice ride, (30.2 miles). As soon as we were home we had a coffee and then lunch. H had a cheese sandwich with relish and I had cucumber sticks which I dipped in mayo and a slice of cheese. We sat all afternoon watching the world championships (men’s road race) . I had a shower and for dinner we had quiche with potato wedges and peas. I am about to go upstairs to watch the strictly come dancing results. I have suddenly got toothache!! I haven’t had toothache for at least 40 years! It’s horrible. I have to work tomorrow so I hope it goes off over night but I have a horrible feeling it’s not going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment