Saturday 8 September 2018

Saturday.

We got up together and had our breakfast. We watched the news and had a coffee. I knitted for half an hour then I dressed, made the bed cleaned the kitchen and did both my fridges. I pulled a bit of rubbish out of the garden and watered the pots. H went up to turbo and I fed all 3 of my wedding cakes with brandy and wrapped them all in tinfoil. I did all the ironing and then read till H finished his ride. As soon as he was done I got lunch, cheese on toast and coffee. We then watched both cycle races and they were both exciting ends. H poured us a huge glass of wine and I knitted till it was time for dinner. We had haddock in cheese sauce with potatoes, carrots and cabbage. I had fresh figs for dessert. Our eldest granddaughter went for a wedding dress fitting today and she has lost so much weight it is now over 2 sizes too big and has to have major alterations! When I got up I had aa email from N Z and my brother and his wife are home again safe and sound. I have had a nice lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment