Thursday 13 September 2018

Thursday

Work again today so I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made my bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to do 32 bunches of golden beetroot, 50 bunches of purple ones. Then to the carrots for 27 bunches of purple carrots and 108 bunches of orange ones. Andy helped with a few bunches of carrots and then took me to the leeks. We trimmed 6 boxes and it was 12.30 so he dropped me off at the spring onions on his way to have his lunch and I did 25 bunches before home time. When I got home I had a coffee, a slice of corned beef and some plums. We watched some cycling and I knitted while I was watching it. I had a shower, washed my hair and then cooked dinner. We had pork slices, broccoli, potatoes and lovely field mushrooms. I weighed myself this morning as usual on a Thursday and I gained 1.2 lbs this week😡. I think it’s because I haven’t biked enough this week and the few miles I have done weren’t fast enough! Now H says he is not cycling tomorrow, he is saving himself for Saturday when he is going for a ride with our son in law. I will have to try to go out on my own but I don’t enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment