Tuesday 18 September 2018

Tuesday

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I did a bit of sewing and we had a coffee. H did some of his homework ready for his lesson tomorrow so I sat and read my book. I hung out the washing and picked the tomatoes. H took our bikes out of the garage and cleaned and oiled our chains, checked the tyres and pumped them up. We had a nice ride even if it was really windy. 22.2 miles. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a coffee and later on a glass of wine. This afternoon after  I had got the washing in I did all the ironing and pealed and cooked some more of the apples Jane brought me. I had a shower and washed my hair then I cooked dinner. We had sausages, tomatoes, eggs and chips with a slice of bread and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment