Friday 21 September 2018

Friday

I was up just before 6 and had a slice of toast and marmite for breakfast with a nice mug of coffee. I put on a load of washing, cleaned my teeth etc and we went to Asda. When I got back I unpacked and put everything away while H went into the garage for our bikes and a spare pedals for our daughter who had split one of hers. I let her know we were home and she then cycled round. We changed ready to go out when she arrived. H changed her pedals and we biked along the track to Reepham station. Now Louise said before we started out, no cakes because we all want to loose weight. Several weeks ago when we went to the cafe they had millionaires tarts, we tried them and they were delicious. We have been loads of times since and they have never had them again. Anyway when Louise said no cakes I said that’s fine but if they have the chocolate tarts we will have to have them, so guess what? There they all were!! ( and still delicious). It was a very windy ride but I loved every minute of it. We had spaghetti on toast for lunch with a coffee and later on a glass of wine. I got my washing in because it rained but it is just about dry. The first line full was dry anyway. I had a shower and washed my hair thenfor dinner we had paella with garlic bread and lemon tart for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment