Saturday 1 September 2018

Saturday.

We managed to lay in bed till 6.10 this morning!! I think it’s because it’s cooler. We both had a great sleep. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, eggs and courgette. We then had a proper coffee and I got on with the housework. I hung the washing out and H went up to ride 100 k on the turbo trainer and I went out to get a thing to stand the second wedding cake on. I also called at the chemist and the garden centre. When I got back I made some plum jam and then the third wedding cake tier. H finished his ride and we had lunch, coffee and a cheese and tomato roll. I put my jam into jars and sat in the garden with a glass of wine. H called me in when there was 20 k to go in he bike race and I couldn’t bother to go out again. I had a shower and cooked dinner , we had steak with mixed veg and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment