Wednesday 5 September 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.20 and put on a load of washing. I had egg and courgette for breakfast with a mug of tea. I dressed, made the bed, dressed, packed my lunch and got ready to go to work. I had to do 25 radishes, 96 bunches of carrots and then Andy brought a list to me and I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot, 10 golden beetroot, 14 purple carrots, 2 boxes of tomatoes and 3 boxes of leeks.  This made it a nice busy day and then the time flew by. When I got home I had a coffee, a slice of corned beef, and some plums. We watched the tour of Britain and also la Vuelta, I had a nice soak in the bath and then cooked dinner. We had pork and apple burgers, eggs, tomatoes and chips. As soon as we had finished we drove round to our daughters to see our son in law’s new bike. It’s very nice. Their 2 dogs are sooooo nice .  I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment