Sunday 9 September 2018

Sunday.

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. I sat and read till H began to move about upstairs then I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I hung out the washing and when I came in my coffee was waiting for me. I dressed and pulled a few weeds out of the garden. I sat down with my book after I had finished dusting and at 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went blackberrying so it was very slow because a lot of it was walking about and climbing over hedges etc. 10.8miles).It was great fun and we got loads. I have washed them, they are draining and then I shall freeze them so I can use them when I like. Got lunch we had a coffee and a salmon sandwich. H also had a bowl of corn flakes but I had some of Friday’s plums. I got he washing in, dry again. H has just put La Vuelta on tv and I will watch it because it’s in an area where we have been on holiday. For dinner tonight we are having roast chicken with all the trimmings, (roast potatoes, batter puds, carrots, mash, broccoli and gravy). It’s stewed plums and custard for dessert . I have to work tomorrow but I don’t mind at all I enjoy my short days.

No comments:

Post a Comment