Wednesday 26 September 2018

Busy day.

I got up at 6.10, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I hung out the washing and then made H some more rock cakes. H got ready to go for his Spanish lesson and I went to the garden centre to get some transparent pots for orchids. Our daughters orchids (4 of them) had outgrown their pots and are looking quite poorly so I am trying to bring them back to life. After I had the pots i went to the farm shop for some English apples. As soon as I got home I dumped my shopping in the kitchen and changed into cycle gear and went out on my bike. I only rode 12. 6 miles but it was enough for me to say that I have had my exercise and it only took me 57 minutes. H came back a few seconds after me so we had a coffee and a rock cake. I picked 8 tomatoes from the garden, they are coming to an end but have been amazing. Next I repotted the orchids and worked in the garden for an hour and a half and have filled my garden rubbish bin again. I got my washing in, all dry and had a shower. While I was upstairs H made a pot of tea so we had a cup and then I cooked dinner. We had liver, onions, potatoes and cabbage, it was delicious. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment