Wednesday 12 September 2018

Wednesday work.

I was up before 6 and made a pot of tea and had egg and courgette for breakfast. I packed cheese and tomato for my lunch with a bottle of water. I made the bed, dressed etc. packed my bag and went to work. I had to pick the tomatoes first which took almost 2 hours. Next it was 30 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of purple carrots and 96 bunches of orange carrots. The carrots were a treat to pick because the boss watered them yesterday and I could pull them up without forking them. Andy came to pick them up and then give me a lift to the leek bed and I trimmed leeks for the last 45 minutes. On the way home I went to the chicken farm for eggs. When I got home I had a coffee, a biscuit and a slice of corned beef. I had a bath and made a cup of tea then I cooked dinner. Potato wedges, sausages, eggs and tomatoes. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment