Friday 7 September 2018

Friday

H woke me up at 6.10 and when I got downstairs he had made the tea and made me toast so I had my breakfast. As soon as we had done we went to Asda for our weekly shop. As soon as we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H got our bikes out of the garage and made us a coffee. I had put a load of washing on before we went out and it was done when we came back so I hung it out. I did a bit of housework and at 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We didnt go far just to the wild plum trees. We just picked some to eat as they are not like last week when we got enough to make jam. They are really tasty. (We did 16.6 miles) when we got home we had a coffee and a cheese sandwich, I had horseradish on mine and H had tomato relish on his. We watched both cycle races again with a nice glass of wine. I had a bath and washed my hair, I was supposed to wash it yesterday but I was too tired! For dinner tonight we had some cheesey pasta thing from Asda with chicken and ham, and with it we had cauliflower cheese. For dessert we had strawberries and raspberries with cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment