Monday 17 September 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.20 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, sorted my bag  hung out the washing and went to work. I had to pick 13 bunches of beetroot, 10 bunches of golden beetroot, 6 bunches of purple carrots and 36 bunches of orange ones. Next I had to walk to leeks and trim them till noon when Andrew picked everything up so we could wash and pack everything. I still had half an hour left so I had to weed the celeriac. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef. I picked our tomatoes and got the washing in. It was alll dry again so I took it upstairs, ironed all the bedding and put it back on the bed. I did a bit of reading, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had pork, French beans, carrots and potatoes with stewed apple and yogurt for dessert. The beans and apples were what our daughter in law brought us yesterday and there are enough beans for tomorrow and loads more apple, I froze some but I will cook the rest tomorrow. I don’t have to go to work again till Thursday, what a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment