Monday 24 September 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, I packed my lunch, dressed etc, made the bed, hung out the washing and went to work . I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot, 13 golden bunches, 15 bunches of purple carrots and 72 bunches of orange ones then it was leeks. I trimmed them till 12 o’clock and then Andy took everything to the yard and we washed it. He went for his lunch and I packed it all. Oh, I also did a box of loose carrots. It was a nice day but cooler than it has been for a while. When I got home we had a coffee and I ate a tomato and a slice of corned beef. I had a bath, started a new book and we watched tipping point. For dinner tonight we had salmon fish cakes, grilled tomatoes and chips, followed by raspberry yogurt. I don’t have to work again till Thursday! but next week I have to work 3 days because the boss is on holiday. Our son who is in America spent the day in New York and is now doing a 6 hour train ride to his next destination!! He has seen some amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment