Tuesday 4 September 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 7!!!!! I had been awake for ages but I was reading in bed. I put on a load of washing and then had my breakfast. H made us a ‘proper’ coffee and got the bikes out and the lawn mower. I hung out the washing and did a bit of house work and started on the ironing when H said it was time to get ready to go out on our bikes. I unplugged the iron and when we were ready we went out. We went to Aylsham bank and home again. We went to Attlebridge along the track and then to Cawston via Swannington and on to Hayden and Aylsham. On the way home we went via Marsham with a bit of off road and then to Cawston, Felthorpe and home. ( 26.8 miles) . It was really nice. When we got home H mowed the front lawn, I prepared lunch (cheese and tomato sandwiches) with coffee. When we had done H cut the back grass. I picked 24 tomatoes in our garden this morning, that’s the fourth lot. We watched the tour of Britain, had a shower and then watched la Vuelta. For dinner we had fish pie with buttered cabbage. Tomorrow I am back at work and H has a Spanish lesson. He will be able to go in the car because I will be home in time for him to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment