Thursday 6 September 2018

Thursday..

I got up at 6.15!,! H was up and had made the tea. I had my breakfast, dressed for work, made the bed and got ready to go. I got to the end of our road and a warning pinged, so I stopped and checked it out. H had checked the water levels in the radiator and screen wash and had not closed the bonnet properly. I had to do 18 bunches of radishes, 18 bunches of beetroot, then I did 18 bunches of golden beetroot but I was only supposed to do 15 bunches!! Next it was 14 bunches of purple carrots and 50 bunches of orange carrots plus a box of loose ones. I did all that before Andy joined me. We took them down to the yard and while cut some fennel I bunched 24 spring onions. We then drove to the leek bed and trimmed a box each before washing everything. He then went for his dinner break and I packed and weighed it all and it was my home time. I had a coffee and a corned beef and tomato salad. We watched both cycle races( I fell asleep!) when I woke up H ran me a bath and then I cooked dinner. We had smoked haddock, potato wedges and baked beans with a peach for my dessert. I don’t have to work again till Monday.
This morning was my weigh in day ( I forgot last week!) So 2 weeks ago I weighed 139.8 lbs today it was 138.4 lbs so I am still moving in the right direction be it slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment