Friday 14 September 2018

Friday

I managed to stay in bed till 6.15 😊then I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast (buttered toast). As soon as I had finished I cleaned my teeth etc dressed and went to Asda for my weekly shop.  When I had unpacked it and put it all away I had a coffee and read my magazine. I hung the washing out, made the bed and vacuumed all downstairs. Then I got ready to go out on my bike. H didn’t want  to come because he is doing a long ride tomorrow so I went on my own. I only did 15.4 miles because it was really windy and I was a bit bored on my own. While I was out H reseeded our front lawn and watered it. We then both went into the back garden and pruned a few shrubs that have gone on a mad growing binge. We had a fried egg sandwich for lunch with a coffee. We watched the cycle race and I had a shower and we had a cup of tea. I picked another huge bowl of tomatoes and got the washing in dry again. For dinner tonight we had paella with garlic and herb flat breads.

No comments:

Post a Comment