Saturday 29 September 2018

Saturday

I got up at 7.07 !!! I can’t remember when I was in bed so late! It is because it was nice and cool. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and H made us a coffee. I dressed etc and swept the kitchen floor and the d/s loo, then I washed them both. I vacuumed upstairs and down and everywhere looks nice. I made the bed, shook the mats and dusted. My daughter rang and we had a nice chat, they were off to Sheringham and then to Felbrig Hall to walk the dogs. Yesterday she had her done and made her appointment for her hair before the wedding! It’s getting that close!! H rode of zwift (62.6 miles) so when he had showered and dressed we had our lunch. We had soup with toasted French stick 🥖, coffee and a rock cake. After that we had a glass of wine and a chocolate biscuit. ( I am having a day where I feel hungry all the while) I get this sometimes!!! At the moment we are watching the women’s world championships ( cycling) . Tomorrow it’s the men. When it is over I will get my washing in and have a shower before cooking dinner. For dinner we are having an all day breakfast!! Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, sausages, fried tomatoes and fried bread. I shall be going upstairs after that so I can watch strictly come dancing on my tele because H won’t want to watch it, he can stay down and watch rubbish on the big tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment