Saturday 22 September 2018

Saturday.

I got up just before 6.30! I slept well because it’s cooler I think. I did a load of washing and hung it out. I finished a matinée coat that I was knitting and started a new book. I swept the kitchen floor and cleaned the worktops etc. I hung out the washing and at 9.30 I cycled to  Felthorpe for 2 crabs for our lunch. The shop is only 2.3 miles from our house and when I go out on my bike I always like to do at least 10 miles, it’s not worth all the hassle of getting ready for any less so I did a bit of a detour.
(10.1 miles) H was on the trainer upstairs. Next we got ready to go to the doctors for our flu jab. We left home at 11.50 and were back indoors at 12.06 !! We then had our lunch. H had a crab sandwich but I ate mine straight from the shell with pepper and vinegar, it was yummy. H had a rock cake as well but I didn’t, we both had a coffee. H had 40 winks so I read my book and when he woke up we went to our no 1 sons because it was his wife’s birthday yesterday. We had a cup of tea and I had a slice of cherry cake which was so delicious, lovely and moist and full of cherries. ( H doesn’t like cherries) When we left Jane gave us a tub of her homemade frozen raspberry yogurt. We just had it for pudding and it is so tasty. For dinner we had haddock with baked beans and potato wedges. My washing is nice and dry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment