Sunday 23 September 2018

Sunday.

I woke up at 5.30 but stayed in bed till H woke up. It was 6.30! .we had our breakfast and then a coffee. At 8 o’clock it began to rain and it was still raining at 11! My boss will be pleased and I suppose I will be when I don’t have to dig the carrots out tomorrow. We had a coffee and I did the ironing and vacuumed the whole house and then dusted. Our daughter and son in law both came round, H made them a coffee and when they left H had a cheese sandwich with relish and I had a tomato and a slice of cheese. As it was still raining i🌧 I just sat and read my book. We watched cycling on tv, world championships. It was the women’s and men’s team time trials. We had a cup of tea and a square of dark chocolate then I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had pork with potatoes, cabbage, broccoli and carrots. We had a message from no 2 son to say he had arrived safely in New York. It’s work for me tomorrow.
I went to get some milk out of the fridge and happened to find half a bottle of tonic. I thought it would be a shame to waste it so we had to have a G&T 🤓

No comments:

Post a Comment