Tuesday 25 September 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6, just in time to see the beautiful harvest moon setting from my bedroom window. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I sat and read till H came down and we had a coffee. I hung the washing out and H got our bikes out of the garage. H said we would go out around 10 so I made the bed and dusted upstairs then read till it was time to get changed. We biked to Aylsham bank and butchers. We went the long way and came back the short way which made it 32.3 miles. A very nice ride. When we got home it was lunch time so we had a coffee, H had a cheese and pickle sandwich followed by a bowl of cornflakes while I had a tomato and a slice of corned beef. We watched the world championships, today was the women’s time trial. Next we watched tipping point. Earlier I stood our sun chairs in the sun to air and when I got the washing in we put the bikes and the chairs in the garage. I said we wouldn’t want to sit in the garden this year and the weather girl just said it will be 22 degrees tomorrow and we will all want to be sitting outside!!!! For dinner tonight we had sausages, bacon, tomatoes and eggs. I have had a nice day. Tomorrow H has a Spanish lesson but I said I won’t cycle with him this week I will do some baking and gardening instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment