Sunday 2 September 2018

Sunny Sunday.

We got up at 6.10, I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( eggs and courgette) we had a coffee and I hung the washing out. I made the bed and vacuumed upstairs. I then read a chapter of my book, H got our bikes and brought the vacuum cleaner downstairs for me so I could clean downstairs as well. Next we got ready to go out on our bikes. We did 32 miles. We thought the route we took was going to be further. We went all the way to Reepham station along the track including the loop then came back on the road via Cawston, swannington and back on the track at Attlebridge and home. It was a nice ride, the weather was perfect. It was lunch time when we got home so we had a coffee and beans on toast. I baked the rest of yesterday’s cake mix and sat in the sun with a glass of wine and my book. I got my washing in all dry and watered the pots in the back garden. I had a shower and washed my hair before cooking dinner. We had pork with new potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. I have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment