Wednesday 19 September 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.10, a nice lay in. H was up had finished his breakfast and made the pot of tea. I had my breakfast and then H made us a coffee. I finished my book and did a few rows of my knitting. H got our bikes out of the garage and made sure they were ready for action. I dusted downstairs while H did a bit of Spanish. We left home at 9.25 and cycled together as far as the bottom of long water lane, he carried on to his lesson and I went off for a ride. As it was so windy I decided to ride along the track. It was windy there but not as bad. I did 23.3 miles all on my own. I enjoyed it. I had only been home 8 minutes when H arrived back. We had a coffee and a small sweet and sour rice dish. Next I made him some rock cakes, peeled the cooked my last 4 apples ready for apple and custard tonight. I had a bath and a nice cup of tea then I cooked dinner. We had chicken with green beans, broccoli and new potatoes followed by the apple and custard (Hs favourite) I had my apple with yogurt. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment