Friday 31 August 2018

Friday.

I managed to stay in bed till 5.50, I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, toast. As soon as we had finished we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got home I unpacked and put everything then I hung out the washing. We had a coffee and a cream merangue, I read my magazine and H got our bikes out of the garage. We then went out for a short ride. (16.6 miles) we picked a whole load of plums. We couldn’t believe how quickly they had ripened. We checked them on Monday and they were as hard as iron and really sour , we tried them again this morning and they were ripe! When we got home I made us a coffee and we had cheese and biscuits for lunch. H put our sun beds out and we sat in the garden all afternoon. We had a glass of wine and then I had a shower and washed my hair. For dinner we had paella and rosemary potatoes, for pudding we had a chocolate tart,  delish. It was a lovely warm, sunny day and my legs are a bit pink, I didn’t realise how quickly I was losing my tan, it’s nice to top it up while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment