Friday 19 June 2020

Lazy Friday.

I got up at 5.15, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had porridge for breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and vacuumed all downstairs. We had a coffee and H put our chairs out in the garden so we sat in the sun for a while. We had salmon sandwiches for lunch with a tomato. I began to cut round the edge of the lawn but it turned very dull so I got the washing in. Most of it was dry but a few thick things felt a bit damp so I hung them in the conservatory, it was hot in there and they were soon dry. We had another coffee and we had a little rain. So as it was wet H and I watched a film. I don’t know what it was called but it was the biggest load of rubbish I have seen for ages. I made a pot of tea and we had it with a chocolate biscuit. I had a bath and washed my hair and when I came down I cooked dinner. We had pork chops with potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, beans and a fried egg. I was supposed to have a ride on the turbo today but after 2 days work in a row I was too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment