Monday 8 June 2020

Monday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. By the time I had done that H had poured me a cup of tea. I had a bowl of porridge and then we had a coffee. H went up to turbo and I tumbled the day before yesterday s washing, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I deadheaded my roses and hung out todays washing. When H finished his ride we had a coffee, I did the ironing up to date and we had a pot noodle for lunch. This afternoon I went upstairs to turbo. I did 21.1 miles average speed 18.5 mph. When I finished I had a shower and when I was dressed again I made a pot of tea. My knees are really stiff. We watched tipping point, H went up for a bath and I cooked dinner. We had toad in the hole with beans mashed potato and gravy. My batter pudding rose up so high that the sausages were about 2 inches above the tin! I have 4 soaps tonight 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment