Tuesday 9 June 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When H got up he had toast for breakfast and then made a coffee. I hung out the washing when it was done and then cleaned my teeth and dressed. I did a bit of housework and at 10 we had another coffee. I made the bed and sorted out my work bag. At 12 o’clock we had a cheese and salad sandwich and at 12.30 I went off to work. It wasn’t too bad because I only worked from 1 till 4.15, the sun came out and the time went quickly. I was home just after 4.30 and we had a cup of tea. H ran me a bath and then I cooked dinner. We had hot dogs with loads of fried onions and a side salad. The rolls I made and were delicious too. I have to work again tomorrow but my normal morning hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment