Thursday 4 June 2020

Thursday


I got up at 6.25 after a good nights sleep. I put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast. H got up at 7and made the coffee. We had a very little rain in the night, just enough to mess up the roof of the conservatory so H brought the step ladder down so I could stand on the top rung and hose the roof down! That was fun, I got soaked! I wondered why he didn’t offer to do it! It was pretty dull and cloudy but there was a strong wind so I hung out the washing. I pulled a few weeds out of the garden and stacked the dishwasher. I made the bed and read 2 chapters of my book. I did some housework next and the ironing up to date. We had another coffee with a toasted tea cake, complements of our daughter. H was asleep for most of the day! Si I just sat and read all afternoon. We watched tipping point, had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had fish cakes, jacket potatoes, mushrooms , peas and sweet corn. It was strawberries and cream for dessert again. My washing was  all dry again. We had a misty drizzle around 4 o’clock but it was very light and did no good what so ever. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment