Saturday 20 June 2020

Saturday.

I got up at 5.45 and had tea and porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and H went up to ride 50 miles on the turbo. When he went up I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and then did some baking. I made chocolate chip buns and melting moments. When they were all cooked I went and sat in the garden till he finished his ride. When he finished he had a shower and I made the coffee and got cheese and cream crackers for lunch. At 1 o’clock we went round to our granddaughters because tomorrow is our great granddaughters first birthday 🍰. The year has passed so quickly! She is such a happy little girl. We all sat in the garden drinking and eating cakes. There was plenty of room for us all to keep well apart from each other. We stayed about an hour and watched Nova open all her presents. Our daughter gave her dad his father’s day present which is an enormous bottle of wine! And a t- shirt. She also bought me a bottle of my favourite white wine. Then I had a text from our grandson saying they have loads of cherries and would I like some, he also had a couple of bottles of wine I could have. So when we got home I walked round. There garden is looking very nice. When I got back we sat in the sun for an hour, I made a pot of tea and after my shower I cooked dinner. We had pork and apple burgers, chorizo, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes and eggs. When I had eaten mine I watered my pots etc and we watched Ninja warrior. When it was over I went upstairs to watch a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment