Monday 1 June 2020

Monday 1st of June.

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I had tea for breakfast with 2 ryvita spread with butter and marmite. I read my book till the washing was done then I hung it out and we had a coffee. H put the chairs out and we sat in the garden. I wrote yesterday’s blog because I forgot to write it last night. I pruned 3 of my bushes and we had another coffee. I stuck some rosemary cuttings in pots to see if they will root, I also stuck some in the garden. I am not very good getting cuttings to root. It’s not worth buying rooting compound because I do such a few. At 12.50 we popped round to our granddaughters with her birthday card. They were in the garden so we saw our great granddaughter as well. She is so beautiful. When we got home I put my shorts back on and sat in the garden. At 3 I made a pot of tea and had a skip but really it was too hot. As I had a shower yesterday I had a bath today and then cooked dinner. We had spaghetti bolognese and it was very nice. I watered the tomatoes and beans and went up for my soaps. I have one of each tonight, it’s the only day of the week that this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment