Tuesday 2 June 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 and had tea and toast for breakfast. H got the bikes out of the garage and made us a coffee. I sat and finished my book and H said we were going out  at 9.30. After I had made the bed and cleaned my teeth I dressed in my cycle tights and a t shirt 👚 ready to go. We were ready to go by 9.10 so we left early. It was a nice ride, we went to Holt and home again, not stopping at all apart to tak a photo and have a drink.( I can’t drink from my water bottle while I am riding, I fall off!) I emptied the bottle today, it was hot work and some nasty hills. When we got home we had done 39.97 miles! If we had known we could have done a little detour to make it up to 40 ! I haven’t skipped today, there wasn’t time before we went and when we got home my knees were to stiff. We had a coffee, a banana and a slice of cake for lunch. We sat in the garden to keep our tans topped up. I watered the tomatoes with our new hose that our daughter gave us. Our grandson brought it round this afternoon and left it on the front step. We watched tipping point had a bath and then dinner. Burgers, sausages, tomato’s, eggs and potato wedges. Yogurt for pudding. Tonight I have 2 soaps but also Doc Martin it on and I like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment