Sunday 14 June 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea but I had toast instead of porridge I had toast because we were going out on our bikes. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. At 9.15 H said we were leaving around 9.30 so I went up, made the bed and put my cycle gear on. We had a nice ride on the road but on our mountain bikes with knobbly tyres so can’t go too fast. We did 40. 65 miles in under 3 hours. When we got home I was so hot and I felt quite ill, I thought I was going to be sick. After a drink and a sit down I felt much better. We had soup and a coffee and later I had a banana. We sat in the garden for a while but it clouded over so we came in. I got the washing in and watered the tomato plants. At 5 o’clock I had a soak in the bath and we had dinner. Sausages, bacon, mushrooms, eggs, peas and chips. Now I am watching country file. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment