Tuesday 30 June 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.30 and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed a cheese and cucumber roll and a bottle of water for my break, dressed and cleaned my teeth etc and after I had watered the tomatoes I relaxed till it was time to go to work. When I got there I had to weed till 9 o’clock and then go planting. We planted right up till 1 o’clock, cabbages, Romanesque, purple sprouting broccoli etc etc. When I got home we had a coffee and I had a bun. Later I had a banana 🍌 and sat and sent my shopping list to our daughter. Tomorrow it her sons birthday so she is going round to see him and as it’s a few minutes away from us so she will bring our shopping round on the way. We watched tipping point, had a bath and I got dinner. We had fish cakes.  Potato wedges, grilled tomatoes and peas. It was yogurt for pudding for both of us. I am not going to work tomorrow, I am going Thursday instead. I am pleased because 3 days in a row might be a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment