Saturday 27 June 2020

Forgetful Friday!

The reason it’s titled they is because I forgot to write a blog! I was up early because it was too hot to sleep. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. At 7 am we drove to our butchers in Hevingham.  I had placed an order with them on Wednesday and told them I would collect it Friday morning early. We were there around 7.20 and it was all ready and waiting for me. They have clear screens up the full length of each counter and I paid’ contactless ‘ with my watch so I felt very safe. When we got home we had a coffee and sat in the garden. It was nice because it was a bit cloudy to begin with so not quite as hot. But the clouds burnt off pretty fast and it was really hot. For lunch we had soup and then a banana. I haven’t done anything much today because I have had an upset stomach. It’s been bad all week and becoming mote frequent. I am pretty sure it’s my B.P. Tablets. Also I have had a dry cough since 3 weeks before Christmas! Not all the time but whenever I eat or talk too much. I have decided to stop my pills for a week and see if it makes a difference. If it does I will talk to the Doctor and see what they can do. I’ve had this problem before and they changed my pills ๐Ÿ’Š but I may be running out of options. Our Daughter rang in the afternoon and our youngest son rang in the evening. For dinner we had lasagna ( from our butchers) with beans and carrots (from work) .

No comments:

Post a Comment