Wednesday 3 June 2020

Wednesday

I got up st 5.15 and put on a load of washing. I had a slice of toast and tea for breakfast, watered the tomatoes, packed my lunch and watched a bit of television. I hung the washing out when it was done and at 7.30 I went off to work. I had to plant some lettuces first and next I pulled a box of rhubarb. When that was done I picked 62 bunches of radishes,( it should have been 60 bunches but I can’t count!) after they were done I had to weed the leek bed. I finished that just after 12.30 so I walked down to the greenhouse and took the side shoots out of the tomatoes. When I left off I drove straight round to our daughters to collect our groceries. We had a chat (at a distance) and I came home. We unpacked and put everything away and then we had a coffee and a pot noodle. I didn’t do much this afternoon apart from getting in the washing and watering the tomatoes again. We watched tipping point, had our baths, I washed my hair and then sorted dinner. Pizza with a salad and strawberries and cream for dessert.
I have 2 soaps this evening and our son is going to ring to have a bit of a catch up. We still haven’t had any rain and I spent most of the morning in a dust storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment