Friday 5 June 2020

Friday.

I got up at 7.30 after almost 9 hours of sleep! This is really something for me because it’s 2 days in a row and normally I am pleased if I get 5 hours. It must be my day at work that’s done it, it left me with no aches or pains whatsoever but I was soooo tired. I did nothing all day yesterday so didn’t expect to sleep at all. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea and then a coffee before H went up to spend an hour on the turbo trainer. When he had done we had another coffee and scrambled eggs and beans for lunch. At 2 o’clock I went upstairs for a ride and did 20. 7 miles. We have finally had a better rain and when I was dishing up dinner we had a thunder storm. We watched tipping point and had our baths.For dinner tonight we had a roast. Chicken, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower and gravy. Yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment