Wednesday 17 June 2020

Wednesday.

I didn’t sleep very well because it was too warm in the bedroom. I got up just before 5 o’clock and put on a load of washing. Then I sat in the lounge reading till 6 when I made a pot of tea and toast and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and hung the washing out. I relaxed till 7 and then I dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. I had to work with Andy but at a distance so as we couldn’t hear each other speak I was able to have my radio on. It helps the time to go more quickly. We picked 96 bunches of carrots, 40 bunches of beetroot and 30 bunches of radishes. We took them back to the yard and had an early break (9.50). After break we planted the second early leeks. This took till just past 12 and we drove to the broard beans and picked 3 boxes of them. It was time for me to leave off after that and I drove straight to our daughters to pick up our weeks groceries. We had a bit of a chat, both she and her husband look well still, thank goodness. When I got home H came out and helped me bring it all in plus 2 lovely rocks they gave me for my rockery. H made me a coffee and we had a scone with butter and jam. Very nice. I watered the tomatoes and beans , read my magazine and we had a cup of tea. After my bath I got dinner which was spaghetti bolognese it was very tasty with mince , tomatoes, onions and peas. Oh and a chopped carrot. Tonight  I have 2 soaps but due to corona I have lost interest in them and keep falling asleep. I am at work again tomorrow and I think it’s going to be very wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment