Wednesday 10 June 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.50 and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch and sat and relaxed in front of the tv till H came down. I went up and dressed, watered the tomatoes and my pots. At 7.20 I got ready and went to work. I had to plant some lettuce, oak leaf, cos and cabbage lettuce. I did around 450 plants. Next I took some shoots out of the tomatoes and wound them round their string. The boss wanted 45 bunches of radishes and when they were done I did some weeding till it was time for me to go home. I had a message from our daughter saying that she was going to visit a friend who lives near us and they were going to sit in her garden so she would drop our shopping off on her way past. Then around 11am it began to rain . When I got home I had another message from her saying that she wasn’t going after all because they wouldn’t be able to sit in the garden but she would still bring my groceries and was then leaving. I rang her straight away and just managed to catch her before she left. I said we would go and collect them. It’s so good of her to get our shopping for us I am happy to collect it. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and we had a glass of wine. At 3.30 we had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had a bath and dinner. We had steak pies, cauliflower and potato wedges. We watched our local news and I kept falling asleep 💤 so I don’t hold out much hope of seeing any tv tonight. I forgot to say that we had strawberries and cream for dessert. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment