Sunday 21 June 2020

Sunday

Today our great granddaughter is a year old. The year has flown by. We thought being in lockdown for so long the time would drag but it’s flown by.
I didn’t have a very good nights sleep because I had an upset stomach. I had toast for breakfast because I couldn’t face porridge. We had a coffee and I sat watching the rain. At 9 o’clock H said he wanted to go out in the car to try out his new app he has on his phone (Sat nav) he set it up and it worked very well so he is happy. He is going on a long journey this week and will need it. When we got back we had a coffee and as I was feeling a bit better I decided to have a ride on the turbo. I did 30.7 miles av 18.3 mph. It was very hot work! When I finished we had soup and a banana for lunch. Oh and a choc bun. We sat and watched tv this afternoon till the sun came out and then we sat in the garden for a while. I watered my pots and the tomatoes and then cut round some of the lawn. At 4.30 I went in, made a pot of tea and checked the chicken I had put in the oven earlier. I prepared my veg, potatoes, carrots and broard beans. I went up for a bath and when I came down dinner was cooked. Now I am going up to watch countryfile. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment