Thursday 25 June 2020

Thursday.

I got up at 4.55 and read my book till H got up. I put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I hung out the washing out and we had a coffee. H got our bikes out of the garage ready for our ride. He also put our chairs out on the lawn ready for later. We got ready for a ride and left home before it became too hot. We did almost 25 miles at a very steady pace and I must say it was very nice because I had the chance to sit up and look round at the countryside. When we got home we had a coffee and I had a banana. We had salmon sandwiches for lunch and no 1 son came round with his dad’s father’s day present. It’s a target for his air pistol, it works really well and H is so pleased with it. We all sat in the garden with a coffee and cakes. Our chairs were well spread out so we felt quite safe. When he left we went indoors, it was too hot outside and we had had enough sun for 1 day. We watched tipping point, had a bath and a cup of tea. I cooked dinner, tonight it was spaghetti bolognese, strawberries and cream for dessert. After dinner I went outside to water the pots and the tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment