Monday 22 June 2020

Monday.

I was up around 4.45! It was too hot to sleep. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, hung our the washing and then relaxed till it was time to get ready to go to work. I had to go with Andrew and Andy. Andrew had to sow a radish bed first and then pick beans. I went with Andy and we picked 40 bunches of beetroot, 66 bunches of carrots, 35 bunches of radishes 18 bunches of spring onions and then help Andrew finish the beans. The men went down for their break but I was told to stop in the field and get on with weeding. I did the whole leek bed and started on the onions when Andy came back 11.10am and I had to go with him because we needed loads more veg. 54 bunches of carrots, 35 bunches of spring onions, 10 bunches of radishes and another box of beans. All this took till 12. 25 so I had time to finish weeding the onions and started on the carrots. When I left off I was given 2 cucumbers. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. I stayed inside because I’ve had enough sun at work. I got the washing in, watered the tomatoes, had a shower and cooked dinner. We had salmon, potatoes, carrots, beans and broccoli. Now I am going to relax and watch my soaps if I can keep awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment