Sunday 28 June 2020

Sunday .

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had toast and marmite for breakfast with a mug of tea. H got the bikes out of the garage and wiped and oiled the chains. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I watered the tomatoes and came in and made the bed. At 8.40 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We did 31 miles, it was really too windy but we enjoyed it. Hen we got home I put the bikes away while H  made the coffee and then I got bacon rolls for lunch. I got the washing in and this afternoon I walked round to our grandson and his Partners house to pick some cherries off their tree. When I got home I made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Yesterday’s leftovers. When we went out on our bikes this morning we only got about 3 miles away from home and there were puddles  all along the roads. We had had no rain at all and badly needed some. But luckily we had a good downpour after I had got my washing in. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment