Tuesday 23 June 2020

HOT Tuesday.

I got up at 4.15 because H said he was getting up at 4 and I hadn’t heard him moving about so I thought I had better wake him up. Anyway he was up and eating his breakfast, he had a long trip ahead, I packed him some sandwiches and a flask and a bottle of cold drink and he left home at 5.15. I put on a load of washing  including my sheets, made a loaf of bread and then porridge for my breakfast. I hung the washing out and vacuumed downstairs. I dusted it all and washed up all the big things.i got our sun chairs out and tried to sit in the sun but it was just too hot. I decided to work in the garden which was better than just sitting there. I edged all out back lawn and tidied the borders as I went. It looking really nice and I am pleased with what I have done. I got my sheets in when they were dry and remade the bed. I had a cucumber sandwich for lunch with a drink of lemonade. I watered the tomatoes and my pots. H finally arrived home 10 and a half hours after he left. He didn’t have any problems so he is happy but quite tired. I made a pot of tea and we both had a bath. I got the rest of the washing in and cooked dinner. We had quiche with beans, potatoes and carrots. I don’t think we will get much sleep tonight it’s far too hot. I am working tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment