Friday 12 June 2020

Friday

I got up at 5.15 because I was uncomfortable but then I dozed on the settee till I heard H moving about then I made a pot of tea. H had his breakfast and we had a coffee. We emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. H went up to turbo and I sat and read my book. Both our sons rang us this morning to check up on us and see if we are ok. Yesterday I didn’t blog because I have a bad back and didn’t do anything all day so I had nothing to blog about! At 10. 30 H finished his ride so I went into the kitchen to make us a coffee and saw my porridge saucepan standing there. I realised I hadn’t had any breakfast! It was too late for porridge then so I had 2 ryvita instead. We had a pot noodle for lunch and I went outside to do a bit of gardening. I have been doing everything in slow motion because of my back. Today it’s hurts just as often but the pain is not as sharp. I came in at 3.15, made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a bath and washed my hair. For dinner tonight we had pizza and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment